2020 - Present: Tech Lead and Backend Developer, Preply, Barcelona Spain
- As CRM backend developer I enabled marketeers by connecting business data to Braze.
- After a year I was promoted to Tech Lead, focusing on making the legacy system scalable, reliability and efficient.
As Tech Lead I enabled the development of modular event pipeline using Kafka.
Technologies: Python, Django, Braze, Kafka
2013 - 2020: Software Developer, Freelance, Barcelona Spain
- Designed and developed the a crypto currency exchange backend for mothership.cx
- Designed and developed counterparty micropayment channels for storj.io.
- Researched and implemented peer to peer publish subscribe protocols for storj.io
Worked on the bitcoin and colored coin wallet for chromaway.com
Technologies: TypeSrcipt, Google Cloud Platform, Python, Bitcoin
2013: Sabbatical, travelling in Asia.
- Created bitcoin-bounties.com. A site to post, fund or claim rewards with bitcoin.
Developed non profit bicycle sharing site bikesurf.org.
Technologies: Python, Django, Bitcoin
2012: Software Developer, CONVIS Consult & Marketing GmbH, Berlin
- Maintenance and improvement of existing web applications.
Continued development of the internal web framework.
2011: Database Engineer, Project Manager, Konnexio GmbH, Darmstadt
- Reverse engineered and ported existing eCommerce databases to a unified system.
- Maintenance of xtcModified eCommerce systems.
Creation of requirement specifications and inter team communication.
2008 - 2010: Software Developer, mg.softech GmbH, Darmstadt
Main developer of software for demand management and account management of private medical clearing.
Technologies: Java, Eclipse RCP, Java EE Server
2008 - 2010: Trainee, mg.training GmbH, Darmstadt
- Training as IT specialist for application development.
2005 - 2007: Student, Fachhochschule Darmstadt
- Studying computer science bachelor
Available upon request